Classes - Yoga and Meditation
Available in-studio, livestream and on-demand!
Synergy has an array of yoga styles that appeal to every level of student, and meditation classes to calm the mind and center the heart. We have a community of instructors and students whose shared goals include improved health, enhanced mindfulness, and spiritual growth.
Attend one of our yoga classes or a private session for physical, emotional, and spiritual wellness. Our classes are designed to promote relaxation and relieve stress, as our instructors take you through poses to strengthen the body, bring peace to the mind, and connect you to spirit.
Meditation & Mindfulness
Attend one of our mindfulness meditation classes or schedule a private session if you are looking to reduce stress, alleviate anxiety and depression, or get some help with pain and illness. Mindful meditation helps you step back from the world and connect with your spiritual self.
Yoga & Meditation Pricing
New Student Special3 weeks of unlimited classes
New Member Special (Auto renew for 3 months)Includes unlimited Yoga/Meditation + 20% off 2 services and 20% off retail during trial period.
Drop-in Yoga & Meditation
Private Yoga or Meditation Session
Private Session for 2
5 Class Passvalid for 2 months
10 Class Passvalid for 4 months
20 Class Passvalid for 6 months
Unlimited Class Passvalid for 12 months
1 Month Unlimitedvalid for 1 month
Military, 65+, Student Drop In
Military, 65+, Student 5 Class Pass
Military, 65+, Student 10 Class Pass
Kids Yoga Drop-In
Sibling Yoga Drop-In
Youth Meditation Drop-In
Auto-Renew Yoga & Meditation Pricing
5 Class Monthlyauto-renew for 6 months
10 Class Monthlyauto-renew for 6 months
15 Class Monthlyauto-renew for 6 months
20 Class Monthlyauto-renew for 6 months
25 Class Monthlyauto-renew for 6 months
5 Class Military, 65+, Studentauto-renew for 6 months
10 Class Military, 65+, Studentauto-renew for 6 months
Military, 65+, Student Unlimitedauto-renew for 6 months
Active Military, Veterans, Seniors 65+, and Students passes and memberships available onsite with valid ID.
Preparing for class:
- A yoga mat, towel and water. We sell all items in our reception retail space.
- Yoga mats are available to rent for $2, hand towels for $3 and bath towels for $4. We have a shower available for your use.
- Yoga is best if you have an empty stomach for at least 2 hours.
- Wear comfortable fitted clothes that stretch well.
- Please let your instructor know about injuries or limiting conditions.
- You are welcome to arrive 10-15 minutes early for your class to relax and ease in.
- Please place your outerwear and shoes in welcome area prior to entering the studio.
- Please turn off all cell phones to enhance every student’s experience.
- Shower is available for your use, please bring your personal products and towel.
Best of the best 2022
Best Acupuncture Clinic
Best Massage Therapist – Melissa Angel
Best Yoga/Pilates Studio